Wednesday 19 December 2012

DEC 17, 2012

Dec 17, 2012

          I started the day with a resolution in mind that I will change. and I will change for the better... I started with my self... hahaha... kakagising ko palang na break ko na kagad - pero it's ok hindi naman ako on-off switch that can change in just a few hours.... anu nangyari??

          I have an appointment by 9am that I was hesitant to attend so, I stayed up playing some games and just watch dvd... i ended up with only 2 hours of sleep when my sister had to wake me up to remind me that someone will pick me up by 9am... eh isa sa mga sakit ko ay ang pagiging so grumpy kapag kulang ang tulog so i do the "old banayad grumpiness - w/c is ang maglakad at magsalita ng tuloy tuloy without a care basta ma express lang ang kabanasan" hahaha... i was reminded by my hubby about it so that when i stopped. hahaha anu ba yan ilan oras pa lang eh ngkamali na ako.,.. so when the van came, i started with smiling and being polite to everyone i meet. after 4 hours pagkauwi ko, i started with being nice with everyone and even though antok na ako and with my little cousins kakulitan i really tried to control myself and just ask them as nice as possible not to be maingay!! hehehe.. i had a good 4 hours of sleep and by 5pm we went to sm where kahit dami tao only positive vibes!! xmas rush can really be hustle pero with teamwork saglit lang at naconquer din namin at least half of what i need to buy... all the kids gifts are done.. yung para na lang sa teammates, few inaanaks at for my parents na lang ang kulang!! so i still have a week... although may pasok i still have 1 day off na sana masingit ko at makabili ako ng xmas gift ko!! hehehehe... any ways overall it was a great day that i was able to spend the day with my son.. btw nun natulog ako ng 4 hrs katabi ko baby ko w/c is already heaven and then when we went to sm, kahit nakakahilo at mabigat i carried him for the most time... 

not everything you want, you can get, nothing is impossible as long as you try your best and never give up... i am still a work in progress... it may take me years before i can remove negativity from my thinking/habit but as long as i keep an open mind and think first before i act i can do anything.... for my son, for my family.... for myself...




new.life.blog.day.2.nhellybelly

No comments:

Post a Comment