Monday 23 July 2012

IDEA: Lose Weight and be fit!

before I fell pregnant with Godric i was weighing around 115 lbs and i think my waist size was around 28. I am not the skinny type of girl, i was always this chubby person.  I now weigh 133 lbs (I know! what happen right?...) I didn't pay much attention to this since i feel there is no way i can get back with my old body. so today i will start to lose weight and be more fit. I don't really know how i will do this but I'm thinking of dragging myself to the gym today.

so GOAL: 115 lbs
have a trimmer stomach, lose this chubby arms and tone my legs...

i think i want to get back in dancing too... since thats how I was able to reach 105 lbs back in my college days... better do a lot of bending and ab crunches... I'll keep track of the food i'll eat here and hopefully with this blog i will  be able to hold on to my goal... hahahaha...

at the same time, i want to do some fixin' in myself like my hair which is in need of a good treatment...


will i be able to do this.. i hope so...


Please Nhel you have to do this for yourself ( talking to myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment