Sunday 22 July 2012

07.22.2012 SM NORTH

I came home from work around 5 a.m. since my shift ends at 4 a.m., me and my partner then played with our computer - him with his diablo and me reading with my samsung video. At around 12 my mom woke me up and we went to sm north with my son, sister, brother and cousin... it was a post celebration for my mom and dad's 27th wedding anniversary (07.20) 



We dine at TRES. they have this great deal that you can buy a sizzling sisig for P33.00 (yes! 33 pesos lang) for a minimum purchase of P500.00 - (which i think is the minimum cost of eating at tres based on the prices of their menus)... 


We tried their signature dish BEEF KARE-KARE ( I think it was for around P353 - i am not sure) - the ox stripe was cooked really well that it was really easy to cut with spoon and the beef was just cook just right to give become soft and tender. the sauce is great, really rich peanut taste and with enough sweetness. the vegetable are not overcook, although i feel that the price is a bit too high for the serving. the serving is good for two. 

we also tried BEEF SALPICAO (P343) , and their signature rice KALKAG RICE (baby shrimp) (P183)
beef salpicao

 kalkag rice


will i go back? YES
why yes? bec i still want to try their other dishes like the ff:

Dinuguang Lechon Kawali P243




Lechon Rice P243


Gambas Al Ajillo P283




Lengua Con Setas P353



Choco Lava P153


aren't they mouth watering... their serving is good for two....



after dining at tres we decided to drink some coffee at KRISPY KREME and did a little bit of grocery.

No comments:

Post a Comment